[kj] BERLIN!!!!

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 11:07:21 EDT 2008

my opinion? here goes....

(I said)It's gettin' hot in here (so hot)So take off all your clothesI am gettin' so hot(uh uh uh uh)I wanna take my clothes offOh it's gettin' hot in here (so hot)So take off all your clothesI am gettin' so hot(uh uh uh uh)I wanna take my clothes offYeah yeah come on

no worries!

From: wessidetempest at hotmail.comTo: vassifer at earthlink.net; gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:58:37 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] BERLIN!!!!

This is my opinion.Men............do not take off your shirtI don't care how ripped, young and attractive you think you are.ORHow fat and miserable your life is and now my elbow is touching your, hairy sweaty nipple and you don't care because your life sucks so much and everyone else should suffer along with you (or worse, you don't even notice)Women............do not strip down to your braGreat you are young and hot and everyone will drool all over youGreat you're old and everyone will be grossed out and disgusted............but yet still try to hit on youGreat you're upset because my elbow touched your nipple when you were standing behind meIf you have to discard clothing to show me how great you are then you need some SERIOUS help.I don't even like it when band members do it. If I never had to see a "ripped" rapper, or Iggy or the Red Hot Chili Peppers shirtless again then I would be much happier.Chris

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:41:51 -0400From: vassifer at earthlink.netTo: gathering at misera.net; gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] BERLIN!!!!

I'm sure they were very comfortable there. I'd assume you noticed that the majority of people there managed to keep their shirts on. Pity you couldn't, but I guess you're just a slave to your glands.Alex in NYC
-----Original Message----- From: fluke fluke Sent: Sep 11, 2008 10:16 AM To: gathering at misera.net Subject: Re: [kj] BERLIN!!!!

There was a seated area upstairs available for spectators .

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:12:16 -0400From: vassifer at earthlink.netTo: gathering at misera.net; gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] BERLIN!!!!

I just don't want to have to dodge sweaty, inconsiderate folks while I'm trying to enjoy the show. I don't care how hot it is. Have a beer if you're so hot. Show a little consideration. Not everyone wants to see, smell and feel your sweat. I don't think I'm being unreasonable. Alex in NYC
-----Original Message----- From: fluke fluke Sent: Sep 11, 2008 8:10 AM To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" Subject: Re: [kj] BERLIN!!!!

"I wonder if Killing Joke would mind if I showed up to the concerts naked" Sorry but that isnt allowed. Alex says that anyone who attends a Killing Joke concert should be fully dressed at all times.Alex gets upset when people remove any clothing at Killing Joke gigs, even if they only have one t-shirt and dont want it to go home on public transpaort wearing a wet T-shirt . Alex will never forgive you if you remove your top at a KJ gig ............God knows what he would do if you removed your all your clothers..........................he would probably inform Jaz .

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:47:08 -0700From: letranger789 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] BERLIN!!!!

Awesome! If clothing is optional in Berlin then I won't have to bring as much luggage! I wonder if Killing Joke would mind if I showed up to the concerts naked... I could do a tribal dance instead of aerobics?