[kj] Brain teaser

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 10:12:34 EDT 2008

I didnt even try to work it out , I would probably have given up trying after a few minutes anyway.
These quizzes are not a measure is intelligence , you simply have to try various numbers until you get the right ones in the right order .
It is like having 100 keys, but only one keyhole, its simply a process of trying each key until you get the right one . No intelligence involved at all .
The only people who would feel the need to do these kind of quizzes and then feel that they must tell others that they got thre correct answer are people who are unsure of themselves and who wish to portray themselves as being intelligent (to everyone else) .
I dont fit into that category.
So .....what was the answer ?