[kj] (OT)turtles

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 09:09:34 EDT 2008

That is inhumane and quite vile .
The way Asians in general treat animals is quite disgraceful .(Apart from Cows in India)

From: gregslawson at msn.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:33:57 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] (OT)turtles

SPeaking of, when I was in Vietnam (August) w/my wife's family, we went to a large seafood restaurant and her male relatives drank blood from a turtle that had it's throat slit at the table!! No joke--I have a pic to prove it.> From: partyslammer at socal.rr.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 00:42:03 -0700> Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Oasis Guitarist Attacked Onstage w/Video> > "Brendan" wrote:> > > >I like turtles.> >> >> I love watching chimps at the zoo.> > Speaking of turtles, a few weeks ago, my dog was out by the pool in the yard > barking at something and I look out the window wondering why she's barking > at a large rock. Then I see the rock start walking. I go out and discover > this desert tortoise about the size of a small purse somehow found it's way > into the yard. Obviously it belonged to someone and escaped but after > advertising locally for a "found turtle" and no one claiming it, I decided > to keep it, especially after my son named it "Gamera." No, it doesn't fly, > but the lil' fucker eats like a pig and really pisses off the dog for some > reason.> > T.B. > > _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering