[kj] OT : That Petrol Emotion - reactivated ?

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Thu Sep 11 08:25:39 EDT 2008

* http://www.thatpetrolemotion.com/about-this-site/ *

Just picked up on their myspace page that TPE played a secret warm up show @
The Boston Arms in London 12 days for two shows back in Eire ... oh bollocks
bollocks bollocks ... I saw their "last" London show @ the Clapham Grand
back in 1994 and flew to Dublin a day or so later to see their last ever gig
at Tivoli's (where I'd seen Killing Joke open up the Pandemonium tour about
6 weeks earlier).

A totally under-rated band and not the "under-achievers" the press so lazily
called them at the time ... I guess the main reason they couldn't find a
stable place in the UK music business was more down to their open sympathy
for the cause ... or the struggle ... they made great music though ...