[kj] BERLIN!!!!

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 08:10:36 EDT 2008

"I wonder if Killing Joke would mind if I showed up to the concerts naked"

Sorry but that isnt allowed.
Alex says that anyone who attends a Killing Joke concert should be fully dressed at all times.
Alex gets upset when people remove any clothing at Killing Joke gigs, even if they only have one t-shirt and dont want it to go home on public transpaort wearing a wet T-shirt .
Alex will never forgive you if you remove your top at a KJ gig ............God knows what he would do if you removed your all your clothers..........................he would probably inform Jaz .

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:47:08 -0700From: letranger789 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] BERLIN!!!!

Awesome! If clothing is optional in Berlin then I won't have to bring as much luggage! I wonder if Killing Joke would mind if I showed up to the concerts naked... I could do a tribal dance instead of aerobics?