[kj] Brain teaser

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 05:59:22 EDT 2008

seeing as its james bond,cant he just blow the fucking safe up?? it's a better storyline .

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 02:43:10 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Brain teaser

Only lefties can sort this out.

Repent.
[looking at the current state of things]
'Save me...
save me from Tomorrow..
From: fluke fluke <fluke1 at live.co.uk>Subject: Re: [kj] Brain teaserTo: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>Date: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 2:14 AM

I dont know the code.I cant work it out .I hate things like this. > Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:30:59 +0200> To: gathering at misera.net> From: Appocalypsa at seznam.cz> Subject: Re: [kj] Brain teaser> > If you like to think:> > Jamese Bond was obliged to open a secret safe but didn't know the proper PIN code. He knew some indicias which should have helped him to find out the code:> > -the third and the fifth number sums 14> -the fourth number equals the second number plus 1> -the first number is doubble second number minus 1> -the second number and the third number sums 10> -all numbers sumed together equal 30> > Let's show off, solve the code and subscribe yourself to the attached table. To open the file use the PIN code.> > > Good Luck> > Appocalypsa

Win £3000 to spend on whatever you want at Uni! Click here to WIN! _______________________________________________
Gathering mailing list
Gathering at misera.net