[kj] Snopes.com new entry on Sarah Palin library book ban

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 10 23:45:47 EDT 2008

This relates to an earlier thread but is still relevant here:

http://www.amazon.com/Death-Skies-These-Ways-World/dp/0670019976/ref=wl_it_dp?ie=UTF8&coliid=I3RIP9P3QF51X0&colid=2W1GT6CWVTIIY

"Plait, an astronomer and author of the popular Web site
badastronomy.com, presents in loving detail the many, many ways the
human race could die, from temperature extremes and poisonous atmosphere
to asteroid impacts and supernovae explosions."

Pre-order now!!

...on my Wish List... :)

-Oliver