[kj] BERLIN!!!!

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 19:23:01 EDT 2008

I wonder whether Jon will be in a leotard or having a go on the roundabout ?
i'm doing both - the best of both worlds...ahem

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:47:20 +0100From: paul.ar at virgin.netTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] BERLIN!!!!What did you type into Google to find that? I'm staying about a mile from the venue in Kruezberg (sp?)jon chapman wrote:

i'm staying in east berlin where the beer is cheaper and the locals strip naked and do aerobics in a park next to childrens playgrounds..........honest!

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 08:54:15 -0700From: letranger789 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] BERLIN!!!!

Cool. Thanks, Marnick. I'll see you guys at Celtica! Next question: Who else is going to the shows in Berlin?!? I suggest a gathering at S.O.36.... Adam

Win £3000 to spend on whatever you want at Uni! Click here to WIN!