[kj] Reunion Tour DVD ???

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 10 18:08:29 EDT 2008

No shit Big Paul is underrated. His tribal, heavy-on-the-toms, but mixed
with martial/militaristic stuff -- it's a very unique sound, inspired
tons of others, whether they admit or not. He showed early on he could
mix all kinds of beats -- dub, dance, tribal, punk, military cadence --
very diverse. And yet he could always go back to primal garage punk
stomping a la "Eighties."

-Oliver