[kj] 4 page article in UK Word magazine

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 17:51:56 EDT 2008

Thank you for the DL,  it's a good read.

... ... ... ... ... ...

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..
   I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'

Darren A. Peace wrote:

(Crappy but legible) scan here (~19Mb):

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/604997914/2315e70219ba7199207fb4a658546751

and a smaller one here (~6Mb):

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/604998592/958a32289cd611f86e71fb2f7a0082b8

Good for 7 days or 100 downloads, it says here.

Darren
Hungerford, UK

#

Just had a look at my subscriber’s copy of the new Word magazine (John Lennon on the front), and was pretty surprised to discover a 4 page article on KJ! Most alarming photo of Youth in flip-flops, wielding a pink ukulele and pulling a Captain Sensible face & pose. Hope to God he’s not planning on wearing an Okapi suit in October.

Article contains much of the usual guff (maggoty liver? Check. Outing of Jaz lies about current classical activities? Check.) but is interesting nonetheless.

I may scan it later if I have time, for out-of-the-UK Gatherers.

Darren
Hungerford, UK