[kj] OT: Question for the Righties

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 15:08:58 EDT 2008

"Have you ever see a dictator "hesitate""

do recall Saddam hesitating , his feet were just about to hit the ground and he stopped.......the noose around his neck may have had something to do with it though .

From: bettedillinger at live.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:42:25 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Question for the Righties

"A person who is hesitant when they are speaking is usually being dishonest." Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! You are hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Quite the opposite, love. Have you ever see a dictator "hesitate" when asked a question? A very malignant narcissist "hesitate"? No, because they have a "perfect" (to them) rehearsed dogmatic script in their mind. Read the "Culture of Narcissism" by Lasch and then get back to me.I bet ya the gal of the week, Ms Palin, never hesitates......Drill baby Drill! What a killing joke. Bette D.