[kj] Apology

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 15:07:45 EDT 2008

Still, we keep getting slandered as right-wingers just for being able to think for ourselves. No person is all 'left' or all 'right', for fucksake.

And plenty people on the gathering have been doing this over the past two days, so is the membership really that able to think for themselves? I woukdn't say most at all mate - too much indoctrination going on here.