[kj] Hello again

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Wed Sep 10 12:59:10 EDT 2008

Hasn't made me sick here in NY yet. :)

At 10:29 AM 9/10/2008, fluke fluke wrote:

>Keep away from the portable hotdog stalls .

>They leave them out all night and just scrap the

>bird poo off from the cooking plate with a

>scrapper the following day before heating it

>up , and they also have nowhere to wash their hands .

> > Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 19:37:52 +1200

> > From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz

> > To: gathering at misera.net

> > Subject: Re: [kj] Hello again

> > "the French will always complain as they have to "

> > Anyone remember Gordon Ramsay yelling in a chef's face something along the

> > lines of YOU FUCKING FRENCH PIG! (Think the c word was used as well...)

> > > It depends who you ask . . the French will always complain as they have

> > > to (it's in the rules) Mik will always mention the inferior quality of

> > > London Curry in comparison with The North (although I suspect he likes

> > > it really)

> > > I can't say it is any better or worse than any other big city really,

> > > you get your good places and you get your dodgy Kebab vans at the side

> > > of the road

> > > This communication may contain information that is confidential and

> > > legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended

> > > recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that

> > > any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the

> > > information within is strictly prohibited

> and may be unlawful. If you have

> > > received this communication in error,

> please return it to the sender, then

> > > delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service

> > > disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this

> > > message. This communication is from the

> Health Informatics Service serving

> > > Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it.
Being a winner is unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a
collective. In the spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.