[kj] BERLIN!!!!

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 11:57:42 EDT 2008

i'm staying in east berlin where the beer is cheaper and the locals strip naked and do aerobics in a park next to childrens playgrounds..........honest!

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 08:54:15 -0700From: letranger789 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] BERLIN!!!!

Cool. Thanks, Marnick. I'll see you guys at Celtica!

Next question: Who else is going to the shows in Berlin?!?

I suggest a gathering at S.O.36....

Adam

----- Original Message ----From: ze king <zeking_33 at hotmail.com>To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2008 2:36:02 AMSubject: Re: [kj] brussles!!!

ok adam like i said to john, dirk & matt : irish pub "celtica" for gathering (2 min from AB : rue du marché au poulets, 55)checked out your hotel and it is near 5 min from boulevard Anspach, there you take left and appr 10min from ABcheck : http://www.celticpubs.com/celtweb/celticabxl.html for those who like : a link to the underground network in brussels : http://www.mivb.be/netplan-plan-reseau.html?l=enat menu "available maps" click "underground". the AB is nearby "BOURSE" station cu allmarnick - ze king

From: tk at dds.nlDate: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 07:24:36 +0200To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] brussles!!!OK Adam, see ya there!
Matt

www.kong.nl
www.myspace.com/mattalmonero

Op 8-sep-2008, om 20:23 heeft The Stranger het volgende geschreven:

Hey Brusselers,
I'm going to be in Brussels for the shows as well. I'm staying at a Hostel Called "Sleep Well". It's not too close to the venue (looks like about 10 to 15 blocks away) but it's pretty cheap. See you there!
Adam from New York

----- Original Message ----From: Tijs Keverkamp <tk at dds.nl>To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>Sent: Monday, September 8, 2008 3:55:35 AMSubject: Re: [kj] brussles!!!I've got my tickets, now in search for a decent hotel near AB.
Looking forward to seeing you, Dirk!
Who else is going?

Matt-Amsterdam

Op 7-sep-2008, om 21:02 heeft Dirk Kingerske het volgende geschreven:
I know I know it has been a bit quiet around me... well, probably nobody has even noticed my absence :o)anyway I´ve just booked two nights at some hotel in brussles (sq. de l'aviation), I hope not too far away from the ab club, and was just wondering who else is coming and whether I should bother buying tickets now(somebody told me it was already sold out) or whether I should try my luck later...dirkbtw i hope everyone's fine! anything new?

MSN Mobile: Die neuesten Infos aus der Welt der Stars und Sternchen zum Mitnehmen!

Vanaf nu heb je je vrienden overal bij! Messenger voor Mobile