[kj] Full concert, Amsterdam !

Matthew Tibbits matt_tibbits at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 10:49:32 EDT 2008

Cheers for that. Good old Raven, love him on Pssyche (wish he'd kept on going). I liked Butcher live, a nice atmospheric breather between the stompers. You can see Geordie enjoying it, too. He loves the slow, grindy ones. Watch him on tour playing S.O.36.

From: dwish2000 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:05:44 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Full concert, Amsterdam !

This is a real treat for iPod owners, but it's not the 2006 Amsterdam show - it's the 2005 one, featuring our much missed Raven. About 5 tracks that didn't surface on the anniversary dvd, including the mighty Darkness Before Dawn.Quality is still a little more pixelated than I think it needs to be, but someone went to the trouble to format it and put it up there, so it's just a click away.T.

From: fluke1 at live.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:19:20 +0000Subject: [kj] Full concert, Amsterdam ?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8597595132395111328&hl=en

Try Facebook in Windows Live Messenger! Try it Now!

Get your information fix on your phone. With MSN Mobile you get regular news, sports and finance updates. Try it today!