[kj] (OT) Oasis Guitarist Attacked Onstage w/Video

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 08:30:54 EDT 2008

While I'm not that fussed on Oasis's music (and Liam is definitely a wanker) - I was watching an extended interview with Noel a while back and realised that I had to reassess my opinion of him (which was based on media reports). He is just totally taking the piss the whole time which puts a completely different light on all the disparaging remarks he tends to make about his fellow musicians/celebrities. I agree Brendan - he is genuinely funny.

Geoff