[kj] Reunion Tour DVD ???

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Wed Sep 10 02:28:22 EDT 2008

We should make a webpage that lists all known available videos.
It's be a great way to keep track of what's out there and try to follow up.

At 01:58 AM 9/10/2008, sade1 wrote:

> > Hammersmith Palais... 23/02/1982,

> I tried Youtubing with those "keywords" and no luck, only Brixton

>ACE gig [Wardance, Pssyche] Are there others you're referring to?

>. ... ... ... ... ...

>[looking at the current state of things]

>'Save me...

> save me from Tomorrow..

> I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.