[kj] OT: days go by

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 9 16:28:07 EDT 2008

Thinking of you Elana.

:::::::::::

The 5th was my 28th birthday and i got thrown a surprise party, complete with a cake with Killing Joke on it! that was awesome

Today would have been me and Jester's 10th wedding anniversary. We were supposed to renew our vows on our 10th. I can't believe he's been gone almost a year and a half already! Paris and New York will be weird without him, but I know he will be there dancing and singing and drinking and stage diving (HAHA) along with the rest of us.

I finally worked up the nerve to listen to the Camden show and heard his voice for the first time since he died. that was hard, and i listened to that 5 second clip a good 10 times. I had forgotten what his voice sounded like.

Hug the people you love today for me!