[kj] (OT) Oasis Guitarist Attacked Onstage w/Video

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 12:55:20 EDT 2008

all i am seeing on that video is some guy, evading stage security, running up to Gallagher and pushing him...i imagine security gave him quite a kicking, after..

..not as good as Jarvis with jacko..
"

Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:46:28 -0400From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] (OT) Oasis Guitarist Attacked Onstage w/VideoIt is fucked up, no matter to what extent. Lunatics are all over the damn place.Anyone recall when Jarboe got attacked?Cheers,MeAt 12:27 PM 9/9/2008, Elana Mojica wrote:
Yes, it is scary to think a fan could rush the stage and attack a singer, regardless who it is and how much of a cunt they are...the deservedly was more directed at the fact i think its funny he got his ass kicked in general....because he's a cunt. ----- Original Message ----From: TB <partyslammer at socal.rr.com>To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2008 11:24:45 AMSubject: Re: [kj] (OT) Oasis Guitarist Attacked Onstage w/Video"Elana Mojica" wrote:> how could you even begin to compare him deservedly getting his ass kicked > to Dimebag's murder?!?WTF?!? I'm no Oasis fan, in fact I think much of their stuff is crap but to say something like Noel Gallagher "deservedly getting his ass kicked" by a psychotic fan rushing the stage is fucking stupid beyond belief. I don't care who the performer is onstage, when someone rushes the stage and assaults the person, that's just wrong.And go back and re-read my comment about Dimebag. I said it's "not on the same level as Dimebag's onstage murder."T.B. _______________________________________________Gathering mailing listGathering at misera.nethttp://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering_______________________________________________Gathering mailing listGathering at misera.nethttp://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering
Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someoneelse's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contributeto the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, whilea society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity,inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.