[kj] Hello again

Rob Horan Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Tue Sep 9 12:00:49 EDT 2008

it will probably take more than a decent curry for you lot to love us but Last Days of the Raj in Neal St/Shaftesbury Ave is a good place just off Covent Garden, Khan's in Westbourne Grove...the best I've ever had is Zaika in Kensington High St, about £17 for a main course but includes rice, bread etc. and a good cocktail bar to impress your northern mates.....