[kj] ON TOPIC : "The Peel Sessions 1979-1981" delivered

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 09:32:13 EDT 2008

How about trade both for Fire Dances and Extremities. I'd much rather hear those.

Still ned to buy my plane tix to NYC

Chris

Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 00:33:43 -0700
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] ON TOPIC : "The Peel Sessions 1979-1981" delivered

> I would not be alone in wishing they would trade Pandemonium for Revelations !!!

How about half-n'-half:

Whiteout
Exorcism
Mathematics of Chaos
Pandemonium
Drug

Empire Song
Chapter III
We Have Joy
Chop-Chop
A New Day (close enough..)

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
save me from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'