[kj] palin ban

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Tue Sep 9 09:01:58 EDT 2008

Oh! and I nearly forgot... That was leaked/pushed by the Clinton
campaign employees.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1207/Clinton_staffer_on_antiObama_email_chain.html
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/toby_harnden/blog/2007/12/06/hillary_clinton_aide_spreads_barack_obama_muslim_smear
http://pushingrope.blogspot.com/2007/12/hillary-campaign-smear-email-on-barack.html

So let's not blame this on the righties...
Though in all fairness I do own a pair of Nike's with the "woooooooosh" Logo.

Cheers,
Me