[kj] OT: Question for the Righties

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Tue Sep 9 06:52:24 EDT 2008

It'd be good (and far more accurate) if the two parties were referred to as
the Right, and the Slightly Less Right. For that is the choice. The rest
is all smoke and mirrors. And of course, lest we forget, what each party
SAYS right now will likely have little bearing on what they DO if/when they
get elected. Talk of Right and Left makes it seem like there really is
a genuine choice. It's just a choice of who pisses on you from a great height!

And on that note, I withdraw once again and think of early October!

Dave in Edinburgh