[kj] OT: Scary/horror films vs. "disturbing" movies

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Sep 8 23:10:32 EDT 2008

Someone mentioned the film BAD BOY BUBBY (I think) to me recently, not
scary as much as disturbing. Weird Aussie flick. I started watching it in
an internet cafe and turned it off cos I didn't want to disturb others.
It's all up on Youtube in bits.

Oh and the same mate mentioned OLD BOY, so I'll have to give that a watch...