[kj] holy tribal disco stomp batman!

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 23:08:48 EDT 2008

well, at least one of them has packed their bags ;)
d.i.s.c.o.

"
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 22:46:07 -0400
From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
To: fluwdot at earthlink.net; gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] holy tribal disco stomp batman!

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT MY BROTHER! THERE IS HOPE FOR US
YET!

Thanks for the update!

Cheers,

Me

At 10:37 PM 9/8/2008, fluw wrote:

news from youth's myspace
blog

--------- Monday, September 08, 2008

Killing Joke Tour

Category: Music

Tomorrow I embark on a world tour with killing joke .Its the first time
the original line up has performed for 26 years!

I am going to attempt to keep blog up to give a diaryistic view from the
inside of the storm !

I havent even had time to unpack from returning from Spain where we have
been rehearsing for the past 3 weeks. I hit the ground running and have
been locked in a south London studio all weekend completeing a new
production .Its probably a good thing as the more i think about the tour
the more excited i get!

Rehearsing invoked many emotions from pure joy and exhileration to utter
terror and fear!

I feel very privilaged to have the opportunity to work with these
incredably commited and talented artists. thts not to say the challange
has been immense.Learning over 50 songs and rehearsing them untill they
are white hot tight is no easy gig! However having Jaz Coleman's
perfectionist zeal bearing down upon us upped the bar and enabled us to
steel our metal as musicians vastly.Having Big Paul's presence within the
circle again has given us a renewed primal force and a tribal/disco stomp
last heard together in 1982! its hard to describe how im feeling but it
feels exactly as it should ....strangly calm and super
intense!-----------

holy tribal disco stomp batman, this is tantalizing to say the least!!

50 songs! that's about 5 sets of material haha

tw

Gathering at misera.net

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social
Darwinism.

We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is
someone

else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers
contribute

to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while

a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit
of diversity,

inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.

Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team
player.