[kj] holy tribal disco stomp batman!

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 8 22:37:26 EDT 2008

news from youth's myspace blog

--------- Monday, September 08, 2008

Killing Joke Tour
Category: Music

Tomorrow I embark on a world tour with killing joke .Its the first time the original line up has performed for 26 years!
I am going to attempt to keep blog up to give a diaryistic view from the inside of the storm !
I havent even had time to unpack from returning from Spain where we have been rehearsing for the past 3 weeks. I hit the ground running and have been locked in a south London studio all weekend completeing a new production .Its probably a good thing as the more i think about the tour the more excited i get!
Rehearsing invoked many emotions from pure joy and exhileration to utter terror and fear!
I feel very privilaged to have the opportunity to work with these incredably commited and talented artists. thts not to say the challange has been immense.Learning over 50 songs and rehearsing them untill they are white hot tight is no easy gig! However having Jaz Coleman's perfectionist zeal bearing down upon us upped the bar and enabled us to steel our metal as musicians vastly.Having Big Paul's presence within the circle again has given us a renewed primal force and a tribal/disco stomp last heard together in 1982! its hard to describe how im feeling but it feels exactly as it should ....strangly calm and super intense!-----------

holy tribal disco stomp batman, this is tantalizing to say the least!!

50 songs! that's about 5 sets of material haha

tw