[kj] OT - List of books Sarah Palin wanted banned

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 8 19:46:57 EDT 2008

Karen, dearest, arguing with Fluke (a.k.a. the inimitable Peter West)
is like screaming at a wall. You shan't win. It's not worth the
effort. He's actually quite a nice fellow -- yes, I've met him, had
beers with him and unfortunately saw him all shirtless and sweaty
whilst hopping around the Shepherd's Bush Empire -- but he simply
can't help himself. It's what he does. You're just spewing gasoline on
the fire.

Alex in NYC