[kj] OT - List of books Sarah Palin wanted banned

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Mon Sep 8 18:56:02 EDT 2008

NO IT ISN'T.
There -- that clear enough for you?
No offense, but whatever you're taking, I'd suggest you cut back on the dose.
And shame on you for spreading such B.S.

From: karen.weil at sddt.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 15:35:30 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] OT - List of books Sarah Palin wanted banned

Better yet, let's turn this around:

Is it possible that McCain gets in, and then proceeds to tear up the Constitution, turn the White House into a Lobbyist's Motel, overthrow the Senate and make fundamentalist Christianity the law and get us into a nuclear war with China, Russian or Iran?
Just answer me .... Yes or No? Is it possible that McCain could do that?

Not much fun when it's thrown back at you, huh? Back to the drawing board for you, fluke.

With disgust,

K.W.