[kj] Off US Election / Georgia / Israel Topic: Peel Sessions CD

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Mon Sep 8 16:29:25 EDT 2008

Terribly sorry to interrupt the discussions here on the "Gobal
mudslinging list" (I can't remember subscribing to it, but I guess I
must be getting senile).

Just thought I'd mention that I got a CD containing Peel (+Skinner)
BBC sessions by a group called Killing Joke in the mail today.
Terrific stuff, I would recommend all of you to give it a try.

OK that's all. Normal service can resume...

/Per