[kj] brussles!!!

Dirk Kingerske dirkingerske at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 15:17:13 EDT 2008

we're staying at the floris ustel (couple of blocks away as well...) looking forward to seeing all of you as well!!! have to ask frank about tickets, but I'll let you know whether we'll rid you of your tickets!!!! let's all go to the fire dances!!!!

dirk

ps. matt:if it's enough for you there should be a sofa in our room.... if you don't mind sharing it with one of my students :0)
chapman's coming!!!!!!????????????
marnick: we should arrive monday around 3 pm.... see you down at the pub!!!!!