[kj] (OT)Why haven't the Left got Georgia on their minds?

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Sep 8 04:38:48 EDT 2008

Condi Rice was in NZ recently, from what I remember a student organisation
offered a reward to anyone who could arrest her as a war crim. Made me
laugh. Cops did a bunch of frowning in the press etc, telling everyone it
was a seriously bad idea to even try, which I imagine would be an
understatement. Still...good on 'em.