[kj] OT - List of books Sarah Palin wanted banned

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Sun Sep 7 17:44:08 EDT 2008

Heee.......ahhhh "Hello Cleveland!". Just don't diss MC Brittle, y'all!

Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 01:42:32 -0400From: killingjoke at theimmortalfool.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT - List of books Sarah Palin wanted bannedATHF, damn I wonder who else watches it on here.At 01:25 AM 9/7/2008, Brendan wrote:
Aah my guilty pleasure for Danzig just got a touch less guilty. Check thisout for a laugh...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f5Hqy9lMiUThere's any amount of intentionally or unintentionally funny stuff aboutEvil Elvis online. Aqua Teen Hunger Force featured him quite a bit in anepisode...
Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someoneelse's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contributeto the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, whilea society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity,inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.