[kj] brussles!!!

Dirk Kingerske dirkingerske at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 7 15:02:23 EDT 2008

I know I know it has been a bit quiet around me... well, probably nobody has even noticed my absence :o)

anyway I´ve just booked two nights at some hotel in brussles (sq. de l'aviation), I hope not too far away from the ab club, and was just wondering who else is coming and whether I should bother buying tickets now(somebody told me it was already sold out) or whether I should try my luck later...

dirk

btw i hope everyone's fine! anything new?