[kj] OT: which free webmail?

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Sun Sep 7 13:43:33 EDT 2008

All your INTERNETS are belong to us.

I use Google for web search Email and maps.

No other programs. They have to much data to begin with from what I
already use.

It's amazing how people fear NEBUAD and PHORM but don't mind Google.

Google is far more invasive then either of those.

I was glad to see ISP's pulling the plug on NEBUAD and that it's now
have funding issues.
The CEO recently walked off into the sunset.