[kj] OT - List of books Sarah Palin wanted banned

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Sep 7 02:15:40 EDT 2008

IMO it's not an easy question to answer and I haven't given it enough
thought to be perfectly honest.

I am anti-censorship but I'm also anti race-hatred, anti-gender hatred,
anti-fascist etc.

Short answer...not entirely sure. But by and large I'm anti-censorship.

James Frey is totally full of shit in my opinion, but as long as people
are aware of the true story (i.e. his lies) behind his books then read
away I say.