[kj] OT - Alaskan

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 20:21:25 EDT 2008

Cliff, how much of a minority are you, in that 700,000 population?> Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 16:15:31 -0800> From: cliffmonka at alaska.net> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] OT - List of books Sarah Palin wanted banned> > Yeah sorry guys,Being an Alaskan resident,i can assure you we're all not like right> wing cnuts,this is embarassing to many people whome don't agree with this kind of> red neck church bible behavior.Have to say,from the beginning when i heard a few> years ago that Sarah ImPalin was anti abortion"anti Choice", and anti Gay> Marriage,i hated everything else she had to say.Guess someone wants her in power,i> don't get it,either there's alot of stupid fuckers out there or they had plans for> her to win for a while now,and put the fix in,either way,she's a right wing smiling> facist.> I'm voting Obama,baby.Cliff>