[kj] OT - List of books Sarah Palin wanted banned

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 6 18:29:50 EDT 2008

How do ya feel about the Right Wing smear campaigns? OR did you buy
that Swift boat bullshit?

I don't think we really need to smear Sarah Palin. She seems to be
doing a good enough job of scuttling her own ship.

I think the fact that she didn't get a passport until 2007 is fucking
noteworthy and worthy of derision being that she seeks the second
highest office in the nation.

Alex in NYC