[kj] OT - List of books Sarah Palin wanted banned

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 17:03:20 EDT 2008

   The news has reported though that she did as mayor inquire into what
a local hometown library carries or how it decides what to carry or similar,
and the employees she asked that of felt as if she implicitly threatened their
jobs if they didn't further cooperate.

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..
   I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'