[kj] OT - List of books Sarah Palin wanted banned

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 16:56:56 EDT 2008

   This website has several articles on Sarah Palin that can make your food see
the light of day again. And Youtube.com has several videos of her involved with heavy
metal-tinged fringe churches all praying to God for an oil pipeline, and to further
God's will in Iraq.

   ..Since when does god need his own 'metal militia?'....

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..
   I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'