[kj] OT: Financial armageddon

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Sep 6 03:05:32 EDT 2008

Surprisingly apocalyptic attitude from a mainstream site. Bit technical
but that's the field I suppose. Was forwarded this by my old boss at the
bank in NZ. He seems very canny in terms of knowing what's going on. Sold
his house just before the $hit hit the fan over here, exactly on the peak
actually. Warned me than of what was coming, told me to put everything I
have in cash. According to some the worst has passed.

According to others it hasn't really started...

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article6048.html