[kj] Noisy Neighbours........

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 19:51:46 EDT 2008

   We used to have a guy in my (Koreatown) neighborhood who'd go
around barking his homemade "Pizza...!" (in spanish) in many variations,
even 'staccato' - at 7 or 8a.m. on a sunday fuckin' morning!!!  I mean,
really, dude, wtf?

  It managed to make it onto a few local forums [fora?] and some, mainly
hispanic, people started playing the race card, claiming "it's a qute little
ethnic trait/quirk,"ethnic bashing,"etc.etc."

  What idiots. Sleep! [noun] make all the noise you want with in reason
(I do too), but biology trumps ethnicity every time in my book.

..trampolines and skyrockets..wow... sounds like a siouxsie & the
banshees song title or sumthin'...

[looking at the current state of things]

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..
   I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'