[kj] Tre' OT -- Obama and Bill the Fox

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Fri Sep 5 19:41:19 EDT 2008

About as primitive as Obama saying we have 57 states.

About as stupid and uneducated as a possible future president (Obama)
calling for a UN Security Council action against Russia's invasion of
Georgia. Russia is a permanent member of the UN Security Council and
will veto anything against itself.

About as primitive as Obama referring to the Penn State Nittany
Lions, as the "Nittaly Lions".

About as silly as saying a Tornado in Kansas killed 10,000 people.
(Total was 12... Nothing like a bit of embellishment ehh?)

As silly as Obama saying his parents united as a direct result of the
Selma march. "There was something stirring across the country because
of what happened in Selma, Alabama, because some folks are willing to
march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born"
(The march took place in 1965 he was born in 1961)

No where as messed as Nancy Pelosi saying "You can have a transition
with natural gas. You can have a transition with natural gas. That is
cheap, abundant and clean compared to fossil fuels." ------- "I'm --
I'm investing in something I believe in. I believe in natural gas as
a clean, cheap alternative to fossil fuels." ------ I'm investing in
something I believe in. I believe in natural gas as a clean, cheap
alternative to fossil fuels."

This is pathetic because Pelosi is one of the principal people
responsible for setting the nation's energy policy. Yet she doesn't
know that "Natural Gas" IS a fossil fuel.

Shall I go on???

Ps...

Have you ever seen Obama's TelePrompter and how every word is
spelled, accented, split or punctuated?
Just Curious

At 04:32 PM 9/5/2008, sade1 wrote:

> About Sarah Palin, governor of Alaska:

> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-btXPfhGs&feature=related>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-btXPfhGs&feature=related

> How primitive do you have to be that they have to actually spell out

>the word nuclear as "new-clear" on your TelemPrompter so that you

>absolutely, positively nail and get it right?

>[<http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/09/04/moos.nuke.that.word.cnn>video/evidence]

>... ... ... ... ... ...

>[looking at the current state of things]

>'Save me...

> save me from Tomorrow..

> I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'

Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism.
We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone
else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute
to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is
unethical, while
a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the
spirit of diversity,
inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners.
Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.