[kj] Noisy Neighbours........

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 5 14:10:54 EDT 2008

Yes, you do, but you must realise that not everyone else does .
Some of us like peace and quiet . You , by all means make as much noise as you like, but you shouldnt disturb everyone else in the process .

Naaaa this is where the noise complaintee becomes poised to be a public nuisance.
For one - the assumption that I'm making loads of racket. I like peace and quiet too. Sometimes the neighbours don't feel the same way at the same time but hey, if I can't cope with kids joyfully squealing on their trampoline to Cotton Eye Joe full blast then I have to deal with it. Why shouldn't they have their quota of fun?
Consideration? Consider that silence is offensive to some of us as much as noise is to others. That is, it's as naughty to make noise as it is to be silent.
We're a long time dead.