[kj] Fwd: The Brat Agency Announce ....

Edita Hornová Appocalypsa at seznam.cz
Thu Sep 4 03:12:28 EDT 2008

Official Statement from the TDARS film co-producers:

#
# >
# >
# > Please be advised that The Brat Agency announce their withdrawal as
# > co-producers of The Death and Resurrection Show documentary. The
# > decision to withdraw is not taken lightly and is based around some
# > negotiations with a Third Party that The Brat Agency is
# > uncomfortable working with.
#
# > This does not involve The Brat Agency's relationship with Jaz
# > Coleman and Killing Joke. Given we can get some clarity around
# > these issues The Brat Agency will be more than happy to continue.
#
# >
# > There is still plenty of work for The Brat Agency to get into and
# > we hope to work in the future alongside other projects in the Jaz
# > Coleman/Killing Joke camp.
# >
# >
# > Cheers,