[kj] (NKJ) Motorhead Last Night

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Wed Sep 3 13:48:48 EDT 2008

breadfan at cybercom.net wrote:

> TB writes:

>> Motorhead came out just after 10pm and opened with "Dr Rock."

> <Snippy McSnipSnip>

>> Brazil" and the epic old b-side "Cause You Got The Power." yet not

>> playing anything off (my personal favorite album) of "Orgasmatron."

> Erm? ;)

Whoops, I forgot Dr Rock was on Orgasmatron. Never a favorite track, for
some reason I always think of that track as being on "Rock n' Roll." I was
hoping for Orgasmatron and/or Deaf Forever from that album and even "Dogs"
off the "RnR" album. "Steal Your Face," and "One To Sing The Blues" would
have been icing on the cake.

T.B.