[kj] My Delightful Downstairs Neighbour OT

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Wed Sep 3 12:23:38 EDT 2008

"folk devil" wrote:

Living in a downstairs apartment, I understand how music 'can' be annoying.
Especially at 3am, when you have to get up at 6am. Most people can work
around this, and I understand a person's need for tunage.
Tell charlieboy he's slipping into psychosis, and next time your neighbour
threatens violence, be prepared and record it..and do the bastard."

++++++++

Heh, back when I was still living in a pretty big condo and our son was a
newborn, we had a next door neighbor who was as bad as anyone I could ever
imagine.

The only common wall was our master bedroom and this guy's living room.
This fucker was a self-employed gardner who'd do a lot of tree removal jobs.
His little side-gig hobby was making these huge 4 - 6 foot tall Tiki God
idol things outta tree stumps using mostly a chain saw to carve them and
he'd sell them at the local swap meet on weekends. Problem was, he'd carve
up these tree stumps in his living room (his floor was a carpet of sawdust).
With a chain saw. At night around 2am usually after he'd gotten roaring
drunk at the corner bar. So on worknights my wife and I, along with our
baby would get woken out of a dead sleep with the lovely sound of a chainsaw
next door.

To make matters worse, this fucknugget would bring all sorts of lowlifes
over to his place from the bar late at night and party. It got to the point
I'd occasionally catch some hung over asshole pissing in the alley behind
our garage in the morning. Our pussy landlord wouldn't evict the guy even
though he was months behind on his rent. There was a couple confrontations
where I'd nearly get in fist fights with the guy or one of his buddies and
the cops would have to be called. One time, they arrested him for drug
possesion and we finally just moved out while he was in jail when we bought
a house. I'll never fucking live in a condo or apartment where I have to
deal with someone else's bullshit again.

T.B.