[kj] Unspeakable anyone?

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 22:47:47 EDT 2008

Hi all

I have had a bit of a tidy-up as a result of changing jobs and I have come across a spare copy of the 2CD Unspeakable KJ compilation. For those of you who might not have heard of this before - it was a project done (almost 10 years ago!) by The Gathering that assembled a bunch of unavailable and/or hard to find KJ material for distribution to list members. Some of this material has since seen a more widespread release but I think there still might be a few things on there that are not readily available. Just send me your mailing address if you are interested. I can't provide any artwork but the tracklist is below.

Geoff

Disc one:
1. Malicious Boogie (bbc radio session '79)
2. Nuclear Boy (bbc radio session '79)
3. You're Being Followed (live bootleg '79)
4. Animal (live bootleg '79)
5. What's the Matter? (live bootleg '79)
6. Are you Receiving?
7. Nervous System
8. Turn to Red
9. Wardance
10. Pssyche
11. Change
12. Brilliant (instrumental)
13. Birds of a Feather
14. Sun Goes Down
15. Take Take Take (live)
16. The Hive (live bootleg '82)

 Disc two:
1. Me or You
2. Wilful Days
3. New Culture (bbc '84)
4. All Play Rebel (bbc '84)
5. Blue feather (bbc '84)
6. A New Day
7. Ecstasy
8. Jihad (instrumental)
9. The Fanatic (live bootleg '89)
10. Another Cult Goes Down (instrumental)
11. Hollywood Babylon (soundtrack cut)
12. Mass
13. Drug (soundtrack cut)
14. 4 Stations of the Sun (unreleased)