[kj] Band-o-rama

judithmuehlenbeck at freenet.de judithmuehlenbeck at freenet.de
Mon Sep 1 17:45:33 EDT 2008

There are many songs with female name titles, but I never heard one with mine in it, lovely. And it sounds quite good !

“Under pressure” and “I’m afraid of Americans” are great mash-ups !

Hm, links... Twiggy aka Jeordie White from Marilyn Manson joined A Perfect Circle, right ?
Youth produced Marilyn Manson..

And Youth played bass at Kate Bush’s album “Hounds of love”. Ok, but that’s really an old hat I suppose...
Speaking of her, I once read that she cited KJ as one of her influences, amazing..