[kj] duende on last fm

bob murray alienazon at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 20:10:34 EDT 2008

hi

don't know why you aren't getting full tracks and only
samples, i was in car crash on fri 24-10-8 and this is
first chance i've checked email since then, will be
recovering for some weeks yet, don't know when i'll be
checking again as i'm feeling really shit

cheers - bob murray

http://www.last.fm/music/Killing+Joke/Duende+-+The+Spanish+Sessions>