[kj] (OT) Glossary of toe cheese

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 18:57:45 EDT 2008

Toe cheese
You can also 'culture' it, like they do with pearls in oysters, by introducing a foreign particle, in this case, a piece of string, and then any stray lint or "cheese" can gather round it - sometimes. 9:~1

Learned that firsthand when one time i gingerly slipped a piece of string down there to redirect an ingrown toenail (couldn't afford the operation). Not enought to make a cheesewheel out of it tho'.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..